Servicing Bottled Water Coolers
If you are looking to service your mains fed water cooler. We can provide the same cleaning kit with replacement filters, please click here.
If you prefer to sanitise your own bottled water coolers on site, then these kits are essential to keep your dispensers in full working order. According to the BWCA, bottled water cooler units should be cleaned every 13 weeks and this kit contains everything you’ll need to keep your water cooler perfectly clean. If you are looking for a servicing kit for your mains fed water coolers please click here.
Sent by us, normally next working day it even contains a cooler record card to so that you can keep an up to date record of your sanitisations. Supplied with an easy to follow set of instructions sanitising your water coolers doesn’t get any easier than this.
Designed for customers who own their water dispensers but still need to keep them perfectly clean for use in the workplace.
This complete kit contains 1 years supply – Enough to clean one water cooler 4 times.
The Kits Contain the following:
- 4 Pairs of Single Use Gloves
- 200 ml of FOOD GRADE H2O2 Reservoir Fluid
- 2 Re-Useable Cloth’s
- 1 Water Cooler Record Card
- 2 Re-Useable Tap Cleaning Brushes
Tips for a cleaner watercooler
- Do not re-use old empty bottles. Return them to the distributor.
- Remember – Bottled water has a ‘use by date’. Once this has passed, don’t use them.
- Once you remove an old bottle, replace it with a new one straight away.
- Don’t store bottles in direct sunlight as this promotes algae growth.
- Clean the drip tray daily… and remember, most drip trays are dishwasher safe.
- Store the cups upside down to keep the dust away, or keep the lid on the cup dispenser.
Water Cooler Servicing Kit £39.45 plus £4.00 delivery
All prices subject to VAT
TO ORDER YOUR SANITISATION KIT – CALL 01925 235 140
- About us
- Areas We Cover
- Blog & News
- Charity Donations
- Contact us
- Jargon Buster
- Our Prices